I can offer:
- One to one careers advice and guidance
- Support with university choices, applications and UCAS personal statements
- Presentations or workshops for students, parents, teachers, guidance practitioners, governors or other interested parties
- Advice sessions with small groups
- Guidance on career pathways, university choices, job and university applications or UCAS personal statements online or by telephone or Skype
- Careers and higher education guidance or consultancy for schools and colleges
- Writing articles on career and higher education choices and applications
- My services to schools, colleges or other organisations are generally charged at £450 for a full day (£550 in London or locations beyond a 50-mile radius of my home base) or £350 for a part-day (£425 in London or locations outside a 50-mile radius). For this I can, if necessary, work intensively and carry out quite a high volume of informal but high quality guidance interviews, small group sessions and/or presentations.
- For a single presentation or other input of up to an hour or so, it may be possible to agree on a lower fee, depending on the distance travelled and amount of preparation needed. My presentations are always updated and customised for specific audiences – I never give exactly the same talk twice. So my speaker fees could be anything from £150 to £750 (inclusive of all expenses), depending on specific circumstances and distance. Please contact me to discuss this.
- My services to individuals are generally charged at £100 for a single face-to-face consultation (with no additional charge for a reasonable amount of subsequent correspondence and support), or between £150 and £300 for a consultation followed by ongoing guidance and support. If substantial ongoing guidance and support is required (such as support throughout one UCAS cycle), or if significant travel or other additional demands are involved, then this may rise to somewhere between £300 and a maximum of £500, but only by mutual consent. Guidance can be conducted online or by phone or Skype where necessary, especially for clients based overseas or away from the Hampshire/West Sussex area.
- In addition it may be possible to arrange for a shorter discussion, or meeting, or on-line guidance, or the supply of some information, for a smaller sum. This might range from £25 to £50 (for example to review and advise on a draft UCAS personal statement, depending on how much help is required) or £75 to £100 for inspirational advice on starting a personal statement from scratch and following it through to completion.
- There is flexibility around these prices depending on individual needs and I never make a charge unless my clients are completely satisfied. Please contact me if you wish to discuss your individual requirements and whether I can assist you within the constraints of my existing commitments.
- With regard to safeguarding, I am in possession of an Enhanced Certificate issued by the Disclosure & Barring Service on 18th April 2017 and a Basic Disclosure issued by Disclosure Scotland on 13th January 2017.
- For adults seeking advice on career change or re-entering the job-market, I especially recommend the services of my colleague Hannah Morton-Hedges at: http://www.momentumcareersadvice.com/ .