In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic my services, fees and prices will be flexible. If the fees quoted below are not feasible for you, please do still get in touch and I will be happy to have a conversation about any ways that I can help.
I can offer:
- Individual careers advice and guidance, whether face-to-face or by telephone or other electronic means
- Support with university and/or apprenticeship choices and applications
- Advice on creating an effective UCAS personal statement
- Presentations or workshops for students, parents, teachers, guidance practitioners, governors or other interested parties
- Advice sessions with small groups
- Writing articles on career, higher education or apprenticeship choices and applications
Summary of fees and prices:
- Services to individuals:
- In effect, I have a no-win-no-fee policy and I don’t make a charge until or unless some positive progress has been made.
- An initial conversation to discuss how I can help will be free of charge. Thereafter, I normally charge £100 for a guidance consultation, with no additional fee for a reasonable amount of correspondence and support during subsequent weeks. This might rise to between £150 and £450 if ongoing guidance and support is agreed for up to a year, or up to a maximum of £750 for a period of two years. If significant travel or other additional demands are involved, then this could rise further but only by mutual consent. However, at present most of my work is being carried out remotely, so this doesn’t often apply.
- It is also possible to arrange for a shorter discussion, meeting, on-line guidance, advice on a UCAS personal statement or the supply of some information for anything between £10 and £50.
- Individual guidance can be conducted face-to-face, by email, phone, Skype, Zoom, Teams or other remote methods.
- If you’re an adult seeking advice on career change or re-entering the job-market, then I’m probably not the best person and I would especially recommend the services of my colleagues Hannah Morton-Hedges at https://www.momentumcareersadvice.com/ and Polly Wiggins at https://pollywiggins.com/. I’m not an adult guidance expert myself although I’m always happy to have an informal conversation by telephone.
- Or if you need help in developing your confidence and a positive self-image, I would recommend my colleague Emma Gotz, an inspirational Style Consultant with many years’ experience of careers guidance too. Emma’s website is https://emmagotz.com/ and she will happily work with clients of all ages.
- Services to schools, colleges or other organisations:
- £300 for a full-day or pro rata for a part-day (£37.50 per hour) for providing remote guidance services to schools or colleges.
- £450 for a full day or £350 for a part-day for providing on-site guidance services within a 60-mile radius of my home base.
- £475 to £600 for a full day or £375 to £450 for a part-day for providing on-site guidance services beyond a 60-mile radius of my home base.
- For preparing, presenting and sharing a talk, my standard fees are between £200 and £400 for remote delivery or between £250 and £500 for on-site delivery, depending on various factors like the amount of content, size of audience and distance travelled.
- Given the Coronavirus landscape, there is flexibility around these prices depending on individual needs and I don’t make a charge unless my clients are completely satisfied. Please contact me if you wish to discuss your individual requirements and whether I can assist you within the constraints of my existing commitments.