In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic my services, fees and prices will be flexible. If the fees quoted below are not feasible for you, please do still get in touch and I will be happy to have a conversation about any ways that I can help.
I can offer:
- Individual careers advice and guidance, whether face-to-face or by telephone or other electronic means
- Support with university and/or apprenticeship choices and applications
- Advice on creating an effective UCAS personal statement
- Presentations or workshops for students, parents, teachers, guidance practitioners, governors or other interested parties
- Advice sessions with small groups
- Writing articles on career and higher education choices and applications
Summary of fees and prices:
- Services to individuals: In effect, I have a no-win-no-fee policy and I don’t make a charge until or unless some positive progress has been made.
- An initial conversation to discuss how I can help will usually be free of charge. Thereafter, I normally charge £100 for a guidance consultation, with no additional fee for a reasonable amount of correspondence and support during subsequent weeks. This might rise to between £150 and £750 if ongoing guidance and support is agreed over a period of months or years. A supplement of up to £75 will also be charged if it requires an hour or more’s travel each way. If significant travel or other additional demands are involved, then this could rise further but only by mutual consent. However, at present most of my work is being carried out remotely, so this doesn’t often apply.
- It is also possible to arrange for a shorter discussion, meeting, on-line guidance, advice on a UCAS personal statement or the supply of some information for anything between £10 and £50.
- Individual guidance can be conducted face-to-face, by email, phone, Skype, Zoom, Teams or other remote methods.
- Services to schools, colleges or other organisations: At present my work with schools very much depends on how the COVID-19 situation develops. However, my normal fees are along the following lines:
- £300 for a full-day or pro rata for a part-day (£37.50 per hour) for providing remote services to schools or colleges.
- £450 for a full day or £350 for a part-day for providing on-site services within a 60-mile radius of my home base.
- £475 to £600 for a full day or £375 to £450 for a part-day for providing on-site services beyond a 60-mile radius of my home base.
- For a single presentation or other input of up to an hour or two, it may be possible to agree on a lower fee depending on the distance travelled and/or the amount of preparation needed. Please contact me to discuss this.
- Given the new Coronavirus landscape we’re in, all of my services and prices are now just a rough guide. There is flexibility around these prices depending on individual needs and I don’t make a charge unless my clients are completely satisfied. Please contact me if you wish to discuss your individual requirements and whether I can assist you within the constraints of my existing commitments.
- For adults seeking advice on career change or re-entering the job-market, I especially recommend the services of my colleagues Hannah Morton-Hedges at https://www.momentumcareersadvice.com/ and Polly Wiggins at https://pollywiggins.com/.