I can offer:
- Face-to-face careers advice and guidance
- Support with university choices, applications and UCAS personal statements
- Presentations or workshops for students, parents, teachers, guidance practitioners, governors or other interested parties
- Advice sessions with small groups
- Guidance on career pathways, university choices, job and university applications or UCAS personal statements on-line or by telephone or Skype
- Careers and higher education guidance or consultancy for schools and colleges
- Writing articles on career and higher education choices and applications
Summary of fees and prices:
- Please note that in the context of the Covid-19 epidemic my fees and prices will be flexible. I need to try and continue earning a living, but if the fees quoted below are not feasible for you please do still get in touch and I will be happy to have a conversation about any ways that I can help.
- My services to schools, colleges or other organisations within a 60-mile radius of my home base are generally charged at £450 for a full day or £350 for a part-day. For locations beyond a 60-mile radius, I will quote a price of up to £600 for a full day or £450 for a part-day. These fees are normally inclusive of travel and accommodation. For this I can, if necessary, work intensively and carry out quite a high volume of informal but high quality guidance interviews, group sessions and/or presentations.
- For a single presentation or other input of up to an hour or so, it may be possible to agree on a lower fee, depending on the distance travelled and amount of preparation needed. My presentations are always updated and customised for specific audiences – I never give the same talk twice. So my speaker fees could be anything from £100 to £500 (inclusive of all expenses), depending on specific circumstances and distance. Please contact me to discuss this.
- My services to individuals are generally charged at £100 for a single face-to-face consultation (plus a supplement of up to £75 if it requires an hour or more’s travel each way), with no additional charge for a reasonable amount of subsequent correspondence and support. This might rise to between £150 and £400 if ongoing guidance and support is requested for a period of several months or more. If significant travel or other additional demands are involved, then this could rise further but only by mutual consent.
- Guidance can also be conducted on-line or by phone or Skype where necessary, especially for clients based overseas or away from the Hampshire/West Sussex area. Alternatively, it may be possible to arrange for a shorter discussion, meeting, on-line guidance, advice on a UCAS personal statement or the supply of some information for a lower fee in the region of £25 to £50.
- There is flexibility around these prices depending on individual needs and I never make a charge unless my clients are completely satisfied. Please contact me if you wish to discuss your individual requirements and whether I can assist you within the constraints of my existing commitments.
- For adults seeking advice on career change or re-entering the job-market, I especially recommend the services of my colleagues Hannah Morton-Hedges (who is based in St. Albans) at: http://www.momentumcareersadvice.com/and Polly Wiggins (who is based in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire) at https://pollywiggins.com/.