In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic my services, fees and prices will be flexible. If the fees quoted below are not feasible for you, please do still get in touch and I will be happy to have a conversation about any ways that I can help.
I can offer:
- Individual careers advice and guidance, whether face-to-face or by telephone or other electronic means
- Support with university and/or apprenticeship choices and applications
- Advice on creating an effective UCAS personal statement
- Presentations or workshops for students, parents, teachers, guidance practitioners, governors or other interested parties
- Advice sessions with small groups
- Writing articles on career and higher education choices and applications
Summary of fees and prices:
- Services to individuals: between £50 and £100 for an initial consultation (plus a supplement of up to £75 if it requires an hour or more’s travel each way) with no additional charge for a reasonable amount of subsequent correspondence and support. This might rise to between £150 and £450 if ongoing guidance and support is agreed over a period of months or years. If significant travel or other additional demands are involved, then this could rise further but only by mutual consent.
- It may be possible to arrange for a shorter discussion, meeting, on-line guidance, advice on a UCAS personal statement or the supply of some information for a lower fee in the region of £25 to £40.
- Individual guidance can be conducted face-to-face or on-line or by phone, Skype, Zoom or other social media methods.
- Services to schools, colleges or other organisations: £450 for a full day or £350 for a part-day, if within a 60-mile radius of my home base; or £475 to £600 for a full day £375 to £450 for a part-day, if beyond a 60-mile radius of my home base; or £350 for a full-day or up to £250 for a part-day for providing remote services to schools or colleges.
- For a single presentation or other input of up to an hour or two, it may be possible to agree on a lower fee depending on the distance travelled and/or the amount of preparation needed. Please contact me to discuss this.
- Given the new Coronavirus landscape we’re in, all of my services and prices are now just a rough guide. There is flexibility around these prices depending on individual needs and I never make a charge unless my clients are completely satisfied. Please contact me if you wish to discuss your individual requirements and whether I can assist you within the constraints of my existing commitments.
- For adults seeking advice on career change or re-entering the job-market, I especially recommend the services of my colleagues Hannah Morton-Hedges at https://www.momentumcareersadvice.com/ and Polly Wiggins at https://pollywiggins.com/.